Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Miracle Happens...

Itz been a week since my Introduction to the Blog World... I figured out that it really takes discipline & consistency to keep the blog updated & going everyday. I ask myself whether i'm more of a Writer or a Reader?! Guess whatz the answer... Neither! ;P I enjoy reading clips & catchy phrases or articles on subjects that interest me... e.g. Relationships, Sports, Travel, Outdoors... etc. To be a writer myself to keep the blog updated on my every move & action going on around me is really something else...
People know me as one who can talk & talk & talk & talk & talk till the cows come home & go back into the fields again & there you are... Jared is still talking. However, those who know me better, especially my dear beloved wife would know i can be a man of little words... FAR OUT, you may say... nevertheless i can do the Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde stuff. I find this rather amusing or fascinating sometimes... cause, knowing the ladies... many don't prefer 'Open Books' for their life partners... this is speaking from the experience of being called 'A Ladies Man' from some of my friends.
Knowing my personality well... I guess such habits die hard in trying to impress the ladies whenever i can wherever i am! ;) It's not that i'm trying to be funny or flirtatious around my friends, thatz just me when i tend to crack jokes & being funny. However, as days go by, not that i'm some old man already, i've been confronted with the thought: What do i benefit from all these shallow & worthless chatter??? I do keep silent once in a while these days just to enjoy the silence & feel what it's like to be a Generous Listener & find out things that i missed when i compete for the opportunity to talk when others listen... Sometimes i really feel like some dumb-dumb revealing so much of myself & especially allowing others the opportunity to tease by some careless words spoken. But knowing me, someone did told me once that she likes the part of me that easily forgive, forget and move on... who would know me better than my wife... ;)
Wow! A brief update could come up to this LONGGG... was actually thinking to post a Miracle that happened in my work on Monday... well, stay tuned to Part II of this so that you wouldn't fall asleep on this posting!... Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger val said...

hey, good to hear your thots on paper for once unoe... sometimes we talk real fast or joke too much it's hard to know the real person inside - especially with this fast movin' world & married life & all those other commitments, there're really not much time left to catch up & get to know the ever changing personalities.

sometimes it's like 1 mamak together & no more for next couple months/years due to time flying by & tons of workloads and already things have changed, old ideas staled and replaced but we didn't know... too bad u arent the writing or reading type... but it's ok, that's the variety of life & people which makes this world a more interesting place!

& that's looking at it optimistically! something we're ever good at! ;)

12:02 pm  
Blogger YANZ said...

oh my Goodness!!!!!!!!!! U two talk the same one!!!!!!!! So SCARYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :P

2:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home