Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Love of My Life... Absent 4 a Moment!


jC Wedding Pix
Originally uploaded by juzjc.

October 1995, the day we started... August 2003, the day we said 'I Do'... The Love of My Life - Yean. How could someone that God created be so near perfection?! It startles me to think what a Blessed Guy i've been to have her as my other half. Feelings of unworthiness do creep in but thoughts of Appreciation, Cherish & Treasure affirms my heart that God blesses us with the best for each one of us! What more could i want? What more shall i ask? But to Give my best in return to live for one another to Glorify the God.
I Love You, my Darling Dearest Yean! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger YANZ said...

awww... so sweeeeettt... :)

10:17 pm  
Blogger Mandy said...

Sis Cheryl will be touched when she see this post. :)

2:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aikk .. u also wrote about your sweetheart??? I just did for mine ... well both of you deserve each other

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home