Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I am Back!!!


jC Toddler
Originally uploaded by juzjc.

Itz been 137 Days since my last post... Wow! Either time flew by or i was oblivious to the happenings around me. With my 'New Kid on the Block'; time, space, nights, sleep, privacy & freedom seems to be absent from my current vocabulary. Nevertheless, the joy & pride he brought is worth it all. Not to forget that He's a special gift from God where God still comes first! :)
Just trying to make myself believe and accept the fact that Gideon looks like the adorable toddler in the picture. Well, i guess we all have our own opinions... ;)
So, i'm back... and u can expect more updated and frequent posts from me nowadays, 'insya Allah' - God willing. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Andr3wChan said...

Aww... thats so sweet ;P

Well Gideon looks like the both of you and Cheryl, have your mischielf and Cheryl's face :P

3:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home