Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Writing or Reading?

Been missing for awhile... in fact a rather long while... like 3 weeks to be precise. Though i've not written, i've been reading & filling in my comments. Was juz wandering whether itz more blessed to write or to read & encourage... I guess itz different, huh?! We can still encourage the readers by doing both. ;) So, i've decided to update myself on whatz been happening for the past 3 weeks in snapshots of events and also put some events in a nutshell... btw, would like to know whether has anyone been fed up of waiting for updates or are there still souls coming in to check on any new happenings...?! So... while i compose my piece for my absence, if anyone is reading this, please drop me a comment to let me know there are still souls out there who's aware of this blog. :D Have a Great Day, k?! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Jared .. i drop by everyday ... :)

1:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home