Monday, February 14, 2005

Back... Blur... Blank!

These pretty much sum up my current state of mind, emotion and physically...
Used to be affected very much emotionally when i have to get back to my 'Normal' life after a long break or time spent bumming around... some people simply put it, "Engine still cold, nor warmed up yet lah..."
I guess as i 'advance in age', these volatile emotions of mine are getting more balanced... been praying since yesterday morning on the way to church for God to prepare me to go back to work.
This week, today especially would need me to prepare some stuff which will be needed for the week which i need to get into the mindset to do it... preparing for sales meeting, preparing for a sales presentation and tying up the ends of a deal which is closed, supposedly. ;)
Got in to work by 8am this morning... office was dark & quiet... some shocked to see me in at this hour when others are recovering from their break to drag their bodies back to work... nevertheless, did my Quiet Time (Devotion with God) and got my day going... barely... swamped with MSN messages & phonecalls enquiring about my family car which we wanted to sell... these distractions didn't help in my determination to start my engines & start working of course. ;(
Anywayz, juz thot i'd drop a few lines here before all my 'readers' delete my weblink from their PC... :P
So, have a Great Week ahead... in the midst of all the fun, laughter & feasting... letz settle down in reality and enjoy our work... else it'll be a dread and the hours will 'snail' by...
Catcha around people... don't forget to continue enjoying all the yummie goodies you find! Blessed Chinese New Year... :D
God bless! jC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home