Thursday, April 06, 2006

Arsenal are Through...


Arsenal Logo
Originally uploaded by juzjc.

Had a good day... started with witnessing my favourite football club made it to the Semifinal of the Champions League, a club history btw. Praying for them to go through all the way to be the Champion! :)
Of course, by witnessing them means being awake from 3-5am this morning... thus the whole day was being like a zombie for me. Thank God i was still sane and awake to deliver in my work.
Had an appointment with my client today at their premises - Dunkin Donuts, Mid Valley. Now, was just giving it a shot that they will opt for using Headhunters like me... trust me, we're 'expensive'! Keeping fingers crossed that we can work together with them. They do have great plans ahead.......
Also managed to had lunch with Joseph & his colleagues - the Mee Goreng opposite Starbucks at MV is quite delicious.
Not forgetting i succeeded to stay awake to get the gifts for my sis-in-law & nephew... Phew! it was a challenge indeed to look for presents for loved ones, especially for perfectionist like me... almost impossible until my 'Choleric' temperament took over to Just Buy the Presents. ;)
Well... thatz all from me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home