Friday, June 02, 2006

Another Month Begins...


GC - Blue Throne
Originally uploaded by juzjc.

~ My dear Gideon on his Blue Throne in a 'classic' position~
Wow! Just cant seem to even get a hold of time... it slips by & flashes across our very eyes so quickly! I alwiz tell people to enjoy & LIVE life because if we're in surviving & existing mode, we'll have loads of regrets & tonnes of 'what ifs' running through our mind.
Been doing fine @ work... in fact i'm working towards a promotion to a Senior Consultant. Please, please keep me in prayers to achieve my targets by the end of June to realise the above.
Those who know me well & long enough would know that i've never really been a very ambitious goal getter person at work but this potential to move up the ladder & leading a team has gotten my really excited... both to grow as a person and also to realise more responsibilities! Alwiz thot i'm one of those blessed 'brats' who's been pampered from young & thus never really know what's it like to slog for a livelihood... however, the past few months with Gideon, my beloved baby boy & Matrix, my loved sky silver car.... really got me going to pursue my career for more money to ease the financial commitments i have! ;)
Okiesss... hafta run. Can't wait for the Family Camp at Genting View beginning tomorrow... oh yeah, praying for my 'sprained wrist' to be healed completely too... i believe it will be, thank you Jesus! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home