Thursday, June 15, 2006

My First Daddy's Day soon... Awww!


Chan Clan Crazy
Originally uploaded by juzjc.

Was juz running thru the photos in my Album and wondering what to blog since my last post 2 weeks ago.
This one loox interestin'... taken during our Chinese New Year getaway at Pangkor with my mum's clan.
My family is one who enjoy being photographed... especially 'crazy shots' such as this when we r 2gether. Can u imagine us doin' 1 of these acts in a Fine Dining restaurant, well dressed after a sumptuous meal? Hmmm... that'll be fun. Attention from the onlookers? well, i love ATTENTION as 'most' of my friends will agree.
Back to the the Subject of this Blog:
Itz gonna be my 1st Year celebrating Father's Day on Sunday... Hmmm, an unusual & strange feeling. I've told some friends that the fact of me being a DAD was still sinking in during the earlier months when Gideon was a part of my life. Honestly, i'm still learning to be a dad... talk about being a good dad, thatz really some effort. being an excellent dad? wow, itz indeed a commitment & love where sacrifices are needed. Where am i? somewhere in the journey to being a good dad i supposed... Fatherhood is not an easy responsibility, let alone the significance of the ROLE! It'll really be by God's grace for me to excel to be a fantastic dad... knowing a 'big head prawn' like me who can be absent minded and careless with things around... Nevertheless, i'm willing to learn & try my best to be the dad that God has called us to be. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nice & Interesting photo...

Cheers, Irene

4:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home