Friday, June 16, 2006

Tempat Makan Hari Ayah - Eat Workshop


Eat Workshop
Originally uploaded by juzjc.

Heard of this place before?
When i heard it, my 1st thots were... is it a place where they teach people how to EAT properly, perhaps a Dining Etiquette Place...
My dad booked the place for our Father's Day Dinner cum Birthday Celebration for Andrew & Cheryl... itz a 3-in-1 alrite. ;)
Did a little research on the place we'll be patronising tomorrow evening but only got minimal information... Had a little write up from 'friedchillies.com' instead, on the food there. Will give u my review later.......

Back 2 Hari Ayah this Sunday:
Here's to my beloved dad...

Wanna Appreciate u for the love & care u unselfishly share with us! Thanks for things u did for me even when i'm a Big Boy now at 29... Thanks for fixing the car horn, settling the car insurance & road tax, coordinating the pest control at my home and lots more than i can't recall off my head now.
I will reminisce all those things u've done for me which i may not have been able to thank you for all of them but i'm deeply touched by your efforts & sacrifice. More so, being a daddy now myself... ;)
Here's to you, "I Love U, Dad"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home