Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We're Back!

Which seems longer - 2.75 years or 33 months?! I last promised to update my blog before Christmas 2006... now it seems like such a long time ago but nevertheless this is a mark of victory over procrastination! Well, 11 March 2009 doesn't symbolise any special date but an important milestone for me to break the trend of excuses that i'll get back to blogging one fine day.......
The pix was taken on my "Burf-Day" this year - 27 January 2009. 32 years of life just passed by before my eyes. What do i make of it?! Well, for a start every year seem to pass by faster & quicker than the last. In the blink of an eye, i'm a proud father of 2 gorgeous kids, fulfilled husband with a beautiful wife and a blessed son with my wonderful parents.
Moving on... let's talk about my current view on life. I wouldn't mind going back in time where i could just walk in the park oblivious to time passing by, trusting people's words without reservation or suspicion, stress only comes rarely when it is exam period, money was never a worry for me as i know my MBF (Mak Bapa Finance) Bank will not fail me, girls are just another ordinary living being that does not cause me to be conscious of how i look or what i say, bills was unheard of when being sheltered with a pampered life in my home and the world seem to be simple and perfect for me.
How these period of innocence and wonderful thoughts have vanished like just a while ago?! Watching my kids grow, it sure brings out that child in me to dream again that life need not be so complicated if we don't want it to but sometimes we just have to blend with the flow...
Well, i'm BACK and do look forward to more ramblings from this 32 years young 'big kid'.
Btw, before signing off, here's my wife - Cheryl & my boys - Gideon & Galvin.......
Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger YANZ said...

woahhhh! yer back, finally! hahahaha! anak pun sudah ada dua di =P

10:30 am  
Blogger nickC said...

whoah, you still remember you got a blog.

7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home